The weather is starting to get cool here in Chicago after such a beautiful summer. It makes me sad, but fall is my favorite season and I’m looking forward to sweaters, changing leaves, and everything pumpkin! But the most exciting part about fall? T.V., of course! All my shows are coming back. I’ll be catching up on season premieres and working on some fun projects so stay tuned!
If you want some DIY inspiration for your weekend, I’ve rounded up these amazing projects for you to try!1. DIY Potholders from Paper & Stitch
2. Concrete and Wire Ring Holders from Fall for DIY
3. Round Velvet Pillow DIY from A Beautiful Mess
4. DIY Jade Pumpkins from Homey Oh My
5. Photo Desk Calendar from Mein Feenstaub
6. Plywood Leather Magazine Rack from The Merrythought
7. Hanging Teardrop Planter Shelf from eHow