This past week I’ve been DIYing more than I have in the past few months and it feels so good to be back! I get a lot of my inspiration from other bloggers and here are the latest 7 projects that I totally obsessed with!
As for the weekend, I have a whole lot of nothing planned. I just finished watching The People vs OJ Simpson and it was so good! Now I need a new show to watch if you have any recommendations! I’ll also be dreaming up new DIYS for the coming week so stay tuned!
1. Earring stand from The Merrythought
2. Painted marbled vase from Its Pretty Nice
3. Abstract art bowls from A Kailo Chic
4. Paper plate tablescape from The House that Lars Built
5. Printable cactus print from Delineate Your Dwelling
6. Crackle painted pot from Fabrica de Imaginacion
7. Leather flower crossbody purse from Damask Love
Have a happy weekend!!